Tenderloin Neighborhood Development is accepting applications for studio and one bedroom units at 30%-45% Area Median Income (AMI).
|Unit Size||Monthly Rent Range||Income Limits||Occupancy (Min-Max)|
|Studio||$615 – $1026||Min: $14,760Max: $35,700||1-2 people
|One Bedroom||$659 – 1099||Min: $15,816Max: $40,750||1-3 people|
Amenities include: A newly renovated 6 Floor Building; 24 hour Desk Coverage; Elevator; Lobby; Laundry Facilities; Community TV Room; All units have Private Bathrooms and Kitchens
What do I need in order to apply?
1. Basic Contact Information, Information of Household Members
2. Income Verification (paystubs award letters, assistance, etc.) in order to determine whether or not you income qualify because you need to list your Household Income.
2. Residential History within the last two years
2. One application for your household signed by all household members that are 18 years and older (see attached application) or pick one up at 215 Taylor Street.
Preference will be given to
– Applicants who have been displaced from units by government action or a presidentially declared disaster
– Prior Franciscan Tower Residents displaced by the 2011 Fire Preference
– Certificate of Preference holders
– Ellis Act Housing Preference Certificate holders
– Accessible Unit Preference. Please contact
– Physical Rehabilitation Preference
For more information, please see attached flyer, visit: http://www.tndc.org/find-a-home/rental-opportunities/ or go to an information session on June 25, 2015, 6:30 pm at 220 Golden Gate Avenue, CA 94102.
Application Deadline: Monday, July 6, 2015 by 5:00 pm
Note: Applications must be received in paper form (no postmarks, faxes or emails) to the leasing office by 5pm on the day of the application deadline
215 Taylor Street
San Francisco, CA 94102
Office Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM.
Lottery will be held on Tuesday, July 14, 2015 at 10:30am at 220 Golden Gate Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94102. Applicants are not required to attend.
Need assistance with the application?
– Come to Housing Clinic Drop In Hours:
Every Tuesday, 10am-12pm and 1:30pm-4pm at 1010 Mission Street. *Assistance is available on a first come, first served basis*
– Schedule an appointment with the Veterans Equity Center at 415-255-2347.