The Veterans Equity Center offers many volunteer opportunities and welcomes any supporters or donations to serve Filipino Veterans, seniors, and adults with disabilities in San Francisco and individuals and families of the South of Market. Contact VEC and tell us what you’re interested in.
We are looking for support in the following areas:
- Administration / Office Support
- Food Distribution/IFA
- Social Media (i.e. Website management, newsletter creation)
- Affordable Housing with BiSHoP (i.e. Application assistance)
- Organizing and attending social events
- Outreach (i.e. Phone banking)
- Volunteer Coordination
- and much more!
- Check our blog for our monthly volunteer opportunity list
- Volunteer schedule
- Read about individual experiences volunteering at VEC here
Complete the volunteer application below or email email@example.com.